Another Male Director On Tap For Third ‘Twilight’ Film?

    During Kellan's recent interview with MTV's Larry Carroll, he revealed that the new director for "Eclipse" will be another man.

    I recently reported that Chris Weitz brother, Paul Weitz will take over "Eclipse." Although Summit has not made any official announcement about this yet, I think its safe to say that Drew is out and another male director is in.

    “I actually heard rumors that they did have a third director, and he fell out, and then they saw more people,” Lutz said of the director for “Eclipse.” “I would say [the name] if I could remember it. But I know it was a guy.” Click here to read more.

    Source: MTV

Post Title

Another Male Director On Tap For Third ‘Twilight’ Film?


Post URL

http://insurgentcountry.blogspot.com/2009/03/another-male-director-on-tap-for-third.html


Visit insurgentcountry for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive