Tasty Bites from Vampy Robert Pattinson in RS

    Here's an article from E! online about Rob Pattinson, making the list of Rolling Stone's, The Hot List 2008.

    "We didn't need Rolling Stone to tell us that vampire Robert Pattinson is the Hot Actor of 2008, which they did as part of their annual Hot List. But we did appreciate them doing a fun-tastic interview where Rob muses about the peculiarities of Twilight fame:

    "It's weird that you get 8-year-old girls coming up to you saying, 'Can you just bite me? I want you to bite me.' It is really strange how young the girls are, considering the book is based on the virtues of chastity, but I think it has the opposite effect on its readers, though."
    Read more.


    Photo Credit: InStyle Magazine
    Source: E! Online

Post Title

Tasty Bites from Vampy Robert Pattinson in RS


Post URL

http://insurgentcountry.blogspot.com/2008/12/tasty-bites-from-vampy-robert-pattinson.html


Visit insurgentcountry for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive