'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson talks 'New Moon' at the Oscars

    Rob Pattinson talks to EW.com about New Moon at the Oscars yesterday.
    EW caught up with Twilight star -- and Oscar presenter -- Robert Pattinson at the Academy Awards' Governors Ball on Sunday night. The actor was hanging out near the party's sushi bar and had just posed for a photograph with one of the girls from Slumdog Millionaire, when he offered this tidbit on his post-Oscar plans: "This is my last night of light. I go up to Canada soon [to shoot the Twlight sequel, New Moon]. And my character goes 50 times darker then it did in the first movie."

    Source: EW.com

Post Title

'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson talks 'New Moon' at the Oscars


Post URL

http://insurgentcountry.blogspot.com/2009/02/star-robert-pattinson-talks-moon-at.html


Visit insurgentcountry for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive